Driver: Bruce Fullerton
Co-Driver: Hugh Reardon-Smith
Team: Full-On Rallysport
- Driver Rally History
- Bruce started rallying as a co-driver winning the Queensland Rally Championship as co-driver to Russell Worthington. Bruce progressed to a co-driver role with Ford in Australia, and continued this association with the BDA Escorts spending a fair amount of time co-driving John Berne, before leaving rallying to concentrate on business.
- In the 1990’s Bruce returned to rallying this time in the driver’s seat and teamed up with Rob Reddiex. This culminated in the pair winning the 1998 Queensland Rally Championship, making Bruce the only person to win both as a co-driver and driver.
- Bruce has competed at Australian Rally Championship level for many years with highlights being a number of class wins, winning the State Champions Cup in 1999, finishing in the top 5 at a number of ARC rounds and in the top 10 in the Australian Rally Championship. Bruce has also been involved in successfully assisting new talent in Australian rallying. Bruce has competed internationally in half a dozen WRC events in the Pacific basin, taking out class wins.
- Co-Driver Rally History
- Hugh started co-driving in 1993, and after experience with a number of drivers joined Bruce and his team in 1999. Hugh has also competed at Rally New Zealand 3 times, and has finished in the top 10 of co-drivers in both the 2010 and 2011 Australian Rally Championships.
- Service Crew
- Full-On Rallysport runs as a small 4 man team. Team manager is Rob Reddiex, who stepped away from co-driving after winning the Queensland Championship in 1998, and Richard Harris who joined the team in 2006 and is an ex speedway driver who works in technical support for a major agricultural machinery dealer.
- The principal sponsors of the team are Alliance Airlines and Fullerton Financial Services.
- Pacific Cup Goals
- The team has entered the Pacific Cup because of its welcoming reputation in rallying
- and aims to be competitive whilst ensuring that they fully enjoy every event.